Hanover Youth Wrestling Weekly Announcements
**NEW** WRESTLING FAMILIES: End of Season Banquet is Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. in Hanover High School Cafeteria. We will have food, drinks, awards and trophies for the wrestlers. Please RSVP to Amber @ 717-476-4712 by March 2, 2018. SINGLETS AND BORROWED SHOES MUST BE RETURNED BY THIS DATE (can be returned at the banquet).
- IMPORTANT!! Please text Wrestling to 292929 to subscribe to text messaging reminders and up to date information. If you have done this and are still not receiving text messages, please contact Amber at 717-476-4712
- Please view our Registration Form, Parent Information Form and Parent Communication Form to answer any questions you may have regarding the upcoming 2017-2018 season.
- 2017 Wrestling Banquet News - We had a terrific turnout of wrestlers and families for the end of the year banquet, 2017. Special thank you to all of the Beckner Family (Bob, Peanut, Doug, Trina, Lauren, Andy, Christy, Jon, Amber, Kevin, and Mya), Angie Pierce, Danielle Brown, Amber McMillion, Shannon Stewart, and parents, coaches, and families who assisted with coordinating and set up at the event. Congratulations to Daniel Corbin (4x York County League Champion) for earning the Outstanding Wrestler of the Year Award and Terry Conover Wrestling Leadership Award! Congratulations to Aidan Stewart (York County League Runner-Up) for earning Most Improved Wrestler of the Year award! Way to go Daniel and Aidan. Also, congratulations to all of our 6th grade wrestlers and families. We will miss you so much and wish you all the best as you continue your wrestling careers in Junior High and beyond!
- Any Singlets and any borrowed wrestling shoes must be returned (wrestlers get to keep their t-shirts and shorts). Please contact Coach Andy to make arrangements for return at 717-495-9272 or James Corbin at 717-515-2936
- Saturday, Feb. 25, 2017 - YCYWL Championships Results - Congratulations to all of our wrestlers! The following were our place winners from the League Championships - Chase Loy - 4th Place, Landon Gordon - 4th Place, Nathaniel Handy - 3rd Place, Trevor Utz - 4th Place, Blake McMillion - 3rd Place, Gabriel Raiford - 3rd Place, Jacob Blakeslee - 3rd Place, Carver Alvarez - 2nd Place, Natalie Handy - 2nd Place, Daniel Pierce - 2nd Place, Aidan Stewart - 2nd Place, Daniel Corbin - 1st Place. A HUGE thank you to all the parents, coaches and Hanover Youth Wrestling Family for making the end of the year League Championship Tournament a terrific success!! We had numerous compliments from our friends and colleagues around the league about how well the tournament was run (and despite the heat) was an amazing event all around. This is a direct result of YOUR hard work as a wrestling club. We are very proud of our wrestlers, parents, and wrestling family for pitching in as a team! Special thanks to our table and concession help as well as ALL of the parents and family who helped with mat and concessions set up on Friday night and after the event on Saturday. We could not have done it without you. This event took a lot of hard work and effort! Thank you!
- Hanover Wrestling Hats by Legacy available in orange and black - $15/each. Hanover Wrestling Car Magnets - $5/each. See Amber or Angie at practice with questions.
Essential Forms - New Forms for 2017-2018 Season Posted
6W's - Work Will Win When Wishing Won't - Todd Blackledge
Sign Up for Important Hanover Youth Wrestling Text Message Updates or Else!
Text 'Wrestling' to 292929 to sign up for instant text message (SMS) updates that includes important information about our wrestling program such as our schedule, reminders of events, and cancellations. Please contact Amber McMillion 717-476-4712 or email@example.com to add your phone number or if you would like a number removed. Sign Up Today!